Freelancing is a popular career choice for many people, especially those with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to escape a boring 9-to-5 office job. There are a number of character traits and natural tendencies you need in order to succeed as a freelance professional. If you don’t have at least some of these characteristics, then you will soon find working for your own clients is even more grueling than working for a boss.
You can freelance is anthing that you're passionate about. You need to study a particular field and then decide if you want to make a freelancing career in it or no.
Let's check out the digital freelancing careers options in India you can opt for
1) Social Media Marketing :- Social media coordinator or manager freelancing jobs are not for everyone because you need to have experience. Here you need to know about platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram LinkedIn, Google Plus etc. You have to manage and update all social media platform. You need to learn more about these platforms and how you engage with others.
2) Logo Design and Illustration :- Logo design and illustration comes under creative design. You can design logos for websites and create magical illustrations. You need to have experience in creative design especially creating logos.
3) Audio and Video Production :- Audio and video production comes under creative design. Here you have to know about editing, recording and producing audios and videos. You must have some work experience so you can do the job as a freelancer. There is good money in this field once you become a expert in it
4) Human Resource Management :- HR manager or human resource managers are required by the clients. You can do this job online as well offline from your home. You need to have great resume and work experience. You also need to have great contacts and network of other HR manager that you know. HR manager as a freelancer is for more experienced executives.
5) 3D Modelling and CAD :- 3D modelling and CAD is an advanced subject however the demand is great if you want to work as a 3D Modelling and CAD designer. Here you need a formal degree. Although in a freelancing job no one asks for a degree but for being able to do the job you need to have basic education as well as experience.